Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Changes to the Blog

Please excuse the break from our regular, witty, Princess BBJ banter. I have noticed a few comments popping up on the blog that are neither comments, nor welcome. My blog is to talk about how amazing my toddler is, and show off beautiful pictures of her and search for flattering pictures of myself. My blog is not the place to put concealed ads for other services. For shame! However, as I doubt that the parties responsible are reading the blog before they are posting their "comments", I'm preaching to the choir.

That said, there will now be "word verification" before a comment can be posted. Sorry for the inconvenience! I hate to type in random sequences of letters as much as the next person, but please bear with me while I try to figure out how to manage my blog to keep it up to my standards.

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. i agree that it's so annoying. I haven't gotten any on our fam blog yet, but on our photog blog we get tons! Is your blog publicly listed in settings? That might help too...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!