Sunday, February 24, 2008

What Kind of a Mommy are You?



Ok, it's not really just Mommies...but I took this neat test, and it turns out I'm an Encouraging Creator. Before I married Louh Gung, I interviewed for a position at a sort of a head-hunter agency. The woman interviewing me was going to train me in "labeling" people, so I could find the best jobs for their personalities. Turns out, I am "Green Lake Earthy." Umm...yeah. Louh Gung has done his best to beat it out of me, but somehow...I guess it's still there! Does that mean I dress slouchy and have no fashion sense?


So...what are you?


My personalDNA Report

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!