A stay-at-home Mormon Mom, raising a small Eurasian family, crafting and sewing when the mood strikes her, and loving every minute of it!
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
How to Say "I Love You"
Love is hating all lemon desserts...and a wife that loves them.
Love is working late so you can order the yummy dinner at the office...and bringing home a slice of lemon raspberry cheesecake for your wife. When you hate lemon desserts.
Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!
Yeah, that pretty much says it all. Lemon cheesecake. Yum!!!
ReplyDeleteCute and unique post. I love it! And I also love lemon desserts and cheesecake! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Lizzie
I am a HUGE lover of lemon desserts...actually anything lemon! And just like your situation, my husband hates anything lemon.
ReplyDeleteWhat I wouldn't do for lemon raspberry cheesecake now! Yumm!