First we got our party dress on.
However, we soon got bored with it, and decided to be superheroes instead.
BBJ helped Mommy prepare the birthday/Memorial Day feast. (It was pretty awesome! There were hot dogs and pork n' beans...of course. But I branched out! I found an Alton Brown recipe for carrot slaw that was pretty good and another AB recipe for potato salad that was AWESOME.)
As you can see, BBJ has a very important job in the kitchen. She makes sure the balance isn't upset...otherwise we might all end up in the lake! She sure does a great job holding that counter down and making sure I don't chop too many onions!
We even made sure to make Grandma a really big card. (Sorry we couldn't mail this to you. It's kind of attached to the house.) (We found these crayons on sale this morning - they write on glass, and come off with a wet paper towel! They require close supervision, but BBJ LOVED being able to draw on the windows.)
Grandma, we really miss you, and we're sorry we couldn't be there for your birthday. We're really glad you can see the blog now, on your new laptop, and we love you this much! Here's a kiss from BBJ, just for you.
That's a very sweet post. I like it a lot.
ReplyDeleteaww she's adorable! And happy bday! :)
ReplyDelete