Saturday, May 24, 2008

How much wood..??!

So, we have two new visitors to the yard. I'm losing count of the number of small animals that come parading through here!



I may have to come up with a name for this guy. He's SUPER shy...and yeah, he's a woodchuck. Any suggestions?

The other visitor is a very cheeky smokey grey cat. He reigns supreme over the backyard, when he deigns to grace us with his presence. Is there anything more cheeky than a cat who is where he doesn't belong, but doesn't care?

Oh, and in other news - my baby is nearly 20 months old. And she's recently developed a taste for rubber.

Help!


2 comments:

  1. Sophie has been a binkie fan since the beginning, and I dread getting rid of it when the time comes... but to think you are scott free and then have it show up... my sympathies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A woodchuck?? That's so cool! Although maybe you don't share my sentiments..especially if he seems to be eating his way through your backyard!

    So your daughter just recenty started taking a paci at 20 months?? Now that's interesting!! Carter also takes one...and I'm just not ready to say good-bye to it yet! Am I terrible mom for that??? :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!