Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Wow!

Ok, kids - sorry for the long blank time! Things have been crazy, but they're FINALLY getting back to normal!
See? Scary pictures of BBJ. THAT'S normal!



(Yeah, that was her first, and last, marker for a while. However, those huge sheets of paper that they used to pack all my stuff in? Makes an AWESOME sheet of art paper! It's bigger than her arm span...which means no marker on the highchair tray!)

First of all, I have to get something off my chest.

I'M PREGNANT. There I said it. And no one here believes me, either - which I find very offensive!



Now can I whine and mope about how I have no energy, after I put BBJ to bed, to blog? Can I tell you how I take naps in the afternoon, when I would usually blog, because I'm so. Gosh. Darn. Tired? Really? Thanks. You're the best.

The thing that really concerns me, though, is that I have stalkers. Yes, you know who you are. The creepy few that figured out I was pregnant from a comment about being hormonal and eating desserts. (Iron Rod, you're the worst! And we miss you. Amen.) For the record, I'm not craving desserts...I want Campbell's soup - the saltier and more sour the better.

I'll get more pictures up later of our adventures getting here. Sufficeth to say, I'm typing this on my new computer...and Louh Gung just showed me last night how to upload pictures with Vista. (Yes, I'm that pathetic.) The house is unpacked COMPLETELY, solely based on the amazingness of Louh Gung. 'Cause I'm a wimp. And I felt icky. And someone had to keep BBJ out of the way. When that someone wasn't lying on the couch, moaning. Then BBJ had to fend for herself.

Louh Gung started work yesterday, and he's so. Happy. To. Work. Turns out Man was NOT made to stay at home and deal with needy 19 month olds. Also of note, turns out BBJ is WAY more whiny when Daddy is here. Something about him HATING crying, so he holds her and coddles her and gives her love whenever she wants it. I tell her to get in the kitchen and make me a sandwhich. Do you think she has a favorite parent?

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you are too funny. I'm glad the husband and baby are taking such good care of you. And I do believe that you are prego b/c you told me before you moved. I hope you start feeling better soon, you're getting close to the end of the 1st trimester so at least that is reassuring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! And way to go Louh Gung (for unpacking the house, that is)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I'm glad you are getting all settled in your new place. I will be very interested to see how you like it there. That will help me to decide if Caleb and I want to go there in a few years. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you're referring to me, i believe it was actually your Facebook page that outed you! (i.e. "pre-natal yoga" "yoga for pregnant chicks" etc in your Blockbuster queue). See you saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. About time ya let everyone congratulate you! ;) Congratulations Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stalker huh? That's pretty serious acusation. Am I going to get a restraining order now? I guess I'll have to stay at least 100 yards from your blog, and Facebook newsfeed. That Blockbuster application gets you in trouble every time. I had to get rid of it when all my friends saw that we had put Step Up 2 the Streets in our queue. That was embarassing.

    Congrats on the baby though. I hope you guys are having a great time out east.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!