Everyone who has had the pleasure of talking to me on the phone or, even better, visiting my home knows that BBJ is noisy. As in - never quiet. As in - she sings, talks or cries for a very large portion of the day. Right now, she's in her crib, chewing on BoBo and playing with her voice, lulling herself to sleep. She makes high noises, low noises...and sometimes just slides between the two, faster and faster, trying to find new sounds. The other day, she found the straw from one of my hospital water bottles that I aquired the day I met her for the first time. She quickly discovered that by making her crazy noises INTO the straw...it made new noises. Our lives may never be the same.
Love the giggle!
ReplyDeleteOh dear...oh my...Ernie discovered this too, but it went the way of the "Why?" Just a 10 minute deal and quickly forgotten. I don't think BBJ will do that for you! Have fun :o) I bet Poppa LoLo loves it, right?
ReplyDeleteToday is your UNLUCKY day -- you've been tagged. (Sorry.)
ReplyDeleteSo Cute!!
ReplyDeleteShe's cute. Who does her bangs? :) Ella will be getting a fix-up haircut tomorrow. Don't worry about us being sick, I've been sick for over two weeks now and the kids have had it off and on. I feel like we're prone to get anything and everything in this new environment. I hope it gets better.
ReplyDelete