Thursday, July 10, 2008

Girls, Roads and Cars

Apparently, a lot went on while I was still in bed, asleep! Wonder Woman and E shared a room across the hall from BBJ while they were here, so the three of them often got up earlier than I did and had fun with my camera. Here, E and BBJ are cars on that little rug full of roads. So sweet!

2 comments:

  1. Haha...watch out when they learn to drive! BBJ is going to be the girl zipping around...and around...and around in the mall parking lot, squealing tires and yelling "Wheee!!!" :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BBJ makes me dizzy. Oh to be young and move around without getting motion sick.

    Way cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!