(This ought to be the start of a series of videos that have gone un-posted in the past sevearl weeks of visitors. I promised my grandmother videos of BBJ, and I'm not holding up my end of the deal! Grandma, enjoy!)
I know this is belated - the poor kid celebrated her birthday here several weeks ago. Sorry, E! E is my niece, Wonder Woman's only child (for now! There's a bun on the way...). E turned three right after they all went home, so we had a birthday party for her while she was here.
Some things you should know about E before you watch this video:
1) She's terminally cute. Seriously, check out those eyes!The thing I don't get is how we got a blond blue-eyed beauty...in a family of brunette, hazel-eyed Mamas! Her Daddy's got some strong genes!
2) She loves bees. It was the first word she learned to say. She has since learned to recognize bee's, the letter "B" on billboards and the note "B" on the piano. Her cake, if you can't see it clearly, is a beehive with little bees on it, a NordicWare pan I picked up at Williams Sonoma in honor of my sweet niece.
3) E makes up words and faithfully uses them. In case you don't have your Gift of Tongues with you today, here's a short guide to what she says in the video.
a) "hot dooday" = Happy birthday
b) "me" = my, mine, I
c) (sticking out her tongue) "oul" = ice cream (she's licking it. Can't you tell?)
d) "gmah" = cold
She loved her birthday cake and ice cream. Thanks!! (That ice cream was fabulous- why the no post? :o)
ReplyDelete