My husband has been complaining recently about the lack of pictoral content here on our blog. (I've been holding back, partly because I'm lazy, partly because I couldn't find the camera.) So, here for your viewing pleasure is a video of BBJ. She's helping us sing the Junior Birdman song that Grandma taught to us. I think it's my favorite new song, for several reasons. 1) I love to watch Lo Gung do the "Birdman" mask with his fingers. There is not one male in my family that can successully contort their hands to circle their eyes the right way, and not one female that can't! Welcome to the clan, honey. You're one of us now. 2) This is the first song that BBJ will sing along with, in ANY fashion. Listen to the last part of the song, where I'm saying "4 boxtops, 3 coupons..." etc. Every time I say a number, BBJ says, "one..." until the very last line. Listen carefully - she's shouting "one dime!"
LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteCute, cute, cute
ReplyDelete