Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Fit New Member of the Family

Do y'all remember, a few weeks back, I told you we got a new car? A pretty, shiny, brand new car? You remember that?

Do you also remember that I promised pictures of said pretty, shiny, brand new car?

You do?! Well, shame on me! I really did try to load the pictures about a week ago. For reasons that I cannot fully explain (since they loaded with no problems tonight) the pictures would not load.

However, since the pictures are now loaded into the computer and ready to go...without further ado, I give you...the Honda Fit!



Umm...haha. Sorry. That's not the Honda Fit!



And that..well, that's just silly. Who took that picture?

THIS is the Honda Fit!







Part of the reason we love it is its great gas mileage (about 33 miles to the gallon).



We also fell in love with the "Magic Seat" in the back. The back seats can be reclined, folded into the floor or folded straight up together to make room for anything from a kayak to a llama!


Oh, and in case you're wondering - no. It's not a purple car. It's a blue car. The color is Blackberry Pearl. Blackberry, as any child could tell you, is definitely NOT purple when you mash it up. 'Cause a purple car just wouldn't be manly for Lo Gung to drive to work.

Well, it looked blue on the lot!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new car... How I would love to get 33 miles to the gallon--so different from our Mini Van but I love it and luckily don't drive too much. You're an awesome blogger by the way---I can never think of what to post besides pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I beg to differ. The car is purple. Sorry, Lou Gung. (But at least it isn't pink.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it was blue, and a very pretty manly blue at that ( I threw that part in for Lo Gung. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!