Thursday, August 14, 2008

I have NEWS

BBJ and I spent a morning this week going through BBJ's old baby clothes - specifically, the 0-3 month clothes. (Boy, that chick had some CUTE clothes!)


We made a pile of the blue, yellow, green, white (read: BOY) clothes.


We also made a pile of the blue, pink and green (read: GIRL) dresses.
BBJ really just enjoyed playing with the box.



Can you guess which pile we're keeping, and which pile will go to Auntie W for her first baby? (See how sneaky I am? I didn't tell you if she's having a GIRL or a boy! Because if I told you if it was boy or a GIRL then you'd know which (BOY) pile I was keeping, and that would just ruin the surprise!) I will tell you this - Auntie W and I are having babies that could be brother and sister.


Hehehe...we're so excited. Oh, and we might have to come up with a new name for this blog. It's not just about Bubba's bubbles anymore!



Oh, and by the way (since it's been SO long since I've "kept it real" about this pregnancy) here are my latest stats.


Stats: 22 weeks


Measurement: 41"


Weight: +13 lbs





This afternoon, one of the girls at church asked me I was pregnant. Granted, we were on the phone and I haven't spoken face-to-face with her in several weeks...but, still! I'm still not sure if that's flattering (I still look that small?!) or if I'm vaguely insulted (you think I'm naturally shaped like the Pillsbury Doughboy?!)

6 comments:

  1. YAY for team BLUE! Baby boys are awesome. I should know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm with you on that last part. No one recognized I was pregnant until I reached...7 months? It certainly didn't feel like a compliment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the blue mama!!!!! Could you please send me your address? And your sister's. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats... so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! So exciting. Any names picked out yet? You look great by the way... Love the updates, I was never good about taking pictures of my progress (weight gain) but I wish I would have-it's fun to see.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi~ Congratulations! We are surprised to heard that you are pregnant. Do you remember us? We are Sister Chan and Yoyo in Hong Kong. It is pleased to see you so happy with your family. We look forward to seeing the birth of your baby.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!