Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday Friends

Can anyone tell that I'm bored this morning? It's certainly not for lack of things to do...I feel very well rested after an unusually cool night last night. BBJ and I are tooling around the house, playing and generally getting ready for the next round of out of town guests!

This morning, when I took the trash out, I found a little...thing on my rock wall. I thought it was so creepy, I took a picture of it and I'm now adding it to my list of Weird Critters I've Found in My Yard!



I would have hate to met this guy when he still was wearing this skin! Looks kind of like a bumble bee, right?


BBJ was lounging on the floor this morning and she looked so cute, I asked her if I could take her picture. She said yes, and then proceeded to whine through all the pictures, telling me, "no! no!" Sure, baby - I believe you. You say no with your mouth, but you're TOTALLY posing for the camera!






Finally, I've finished a few of Rae's Itty Bitty Dresses.

My first one was for Auntie Winnie's baby, due in a few months. My new niece couldn't wait to try it on!



The second one was for a partner in Lo Gung's office who is expecting a baby in about a month. Finally, I made one of the "not so bitty" dresses for BBJ. These are so fast and easy to make! A PERFECT project for someone with my limited patience for detail.


Three in a week! Can you believe it! I had TONS of fabric left over from making curtains for the house, so I'm using it to make dresses for BBJ and her friends. It's all from IKEA. I'm sure you'll be seeing more of it!

1 comment:

  1. So I got the pattern online for the toddler dress but I wasn't able to find the baby one. Can you send me a link???

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!