Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Big, Big Blocks

Here on Bubba Bubbles, I love to tell stories about a Princess named BBJ, and her dainty, feminine ways. The stories make me smile, and make grandmother's hearts everywhere melt.

This is not one of those stories.

Thanks to GuGu (BBJ's newly re-named Auntie W), BBJ is now the proud owner of an enormous set of gigantic blocks.

As a treat for BBJ, YehYeh and I sat down and "built" half the set so BBJ could get her Destructo on.

Come to think of it, this isn't really a story at all. More of a comic strip.

Here we see Destructo Bubba gathering her materials, with the help of her compliant YehYeh...




...carefully stacking them up to the ceiling.

"Wait, YehYeh! I found more!"
"Why, hello! Have you come to witness my terror?"
And Destructo Bubba laughed as the walls came tumbling down.

Thanks, GuGu, for these awesome blocks!

5 comments:

  1. Gah, when did her face get so much older!

    And why is she wearing Ernie's pj's? :)

    Happy birthday, Bubba!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful pictures. I received similar large blocks from my grandmother when I was young (and sweet). Thanks for helping me remember.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had those when I was little !!! One of the pictures you posted you can see that BBJ has your dimples. Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture of her peeking through the blocks is just "I-could-just-eat-you-up" cute!!!

    I love knocking over a nice block tower myself...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!