Wednesday, October 1, 2008

BBJ Tells a Story

This morning, we had a casualty - a small red balloon that MaMa found for BBJ at the mall on Saturday met a (timely) demise while my back was turned. Since BBJ seemed so heartbroken, I simply took the destroyed balloon, asked her if it was an accident, and threw it away.

A few minutes later, she came and found me and gave me this touching tale of the balloon's demise. (This is her first "story", to my knowledge. I was pretty proud of her!)

1 comment:

  1. Ack! You're killing me with all the videos. I just switched to a new laptop and I still can't watch video on it yet.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!