Friday, September 5, 2008

Help me

My daughter just figured out that she can unzip my sofa pillows and pull the stuffing out.

Save me now.

(I think I need to start Twittering...this is a pathetically short post.)

Hmm....

I've been working for days on a felt applique Christmas Countdown calendar. I started it last Fall, and (obviously) didn't get it done in time for Christmas. I'm making good progress! I'll post pictures later.

There. Now the post isn't so short.

5 comments:

  1. Super glue? Wow...this is one I actually haven't dealt with...yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Young Women's president was right- put a safety pin behind the zipper. If she can get that open, put a dab of glue on it (hot glue?) You can just use wire clippers if you ever find yourself needing to take the cover off. (But why would you?)

    And I'm sorry- this might be the most intelligent thing I've said all day. Sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no great ideas---but I can for sure sympathize! Today my Caily figured out how to unzip my purse and my wallet, while I was occupied comparing prices at Walmart. Too bad I didn't notice my credit cards, checkbook keys and cellphone being strewn across the store. Every time I looked at her she held my purse perfectly still smiling and swinging her legs. How could our little angels be so devious?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pulling the stuffing out :) I'm sorry I can'[t help myself, that is just to cute :) I want to see pics of your Cmas countdown, I wanted to make a Halloween countdown but time is running out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was going to say safety pins. Have you tried that yet?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!