Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Using up Leftover Rice



For my faithful readers, this is a repeat. For my new friends - welcome to my world. My offering to the Works for Me Wednesday carnival today is my favorite way to use up left over rice - Fried Rice.

Please click through for my recipe - a sort of Fried Rice Tutorial - and enjoy! Your days of eating plain white rice, day after day, are over!

You can thank me later.

5 comments:

  1. Yum, I love making fried rice. It's sooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. This looks good - better than mine so I will have to give it a try. All of my kids eat fried rice (a true miracle).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmm... That looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOOooo OOOoo OOo! I love it, and i'm gonna love reading that cooking blog. Just up my alley. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!