Friday, October 17, 2008

A "4th" Meme

Oh, goodness...the memes are piling up!


I've been saving these memes for a rainy day...or just one where I couldn't think of what to blog. Today is one of those days!

Alright. It's not a COMPLETELY dry blogging day...but I am watching a movie with Lo Gung, and that hasn't happened in a while...so here's my offering for the morning. :-)

This one is courtesy of Katz of Endless Days



The idea is to go to your photo folder, select the fourth folder, and then the fourth picture...and post it. Ooh...this could be scary!





Hmm...what have we here? It seems that, shortly after moving across the country and away from all friends, family, weather, grass, animals, neighbors and streets that BBJ has EVER known...at 18 months, she finally took a pacifier. Funny, that.

Now, as we all know...I get to TAG someone. You can participate, or not...it's up to you. I won't be offended.

Hmm...I'd like to see random photos from...

I, Wonder Woman...ooh, and Halligator and Maia Papaya's Mama...and the sweet Mama from Little Adventures...and.....ooh, Kimbo. You know who you are. ;-) (Sorry if I couldn't pull out y'alls correct online aliases. My memory's pretty shabby. :-))

1 comment:

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!