Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Bad Day to Be a Spider

The other day, BBJ told me she found a Spider in her little playroom. So, I did what any self-respecting blogga Momma would do - I grabbed my camera and caught the whole thing on tape, just for you guys. Enjoy.

In this first video, BBJ tells me she found a spider, and what I should do with it.

In the second video, she takes matters into her own hands.

*Please note - no spiders were harmed in the making of these videos. However, there is one very sadly maimed cake crumb. My sincere condolences to his family.

**Oh, and yeah - this little baby doll is always. naked. Sorry. BBJ's hidden the diaper and the little booties.



2 comments:

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!