Tuesday, October 21, 2008

BBJ Learns to Trick - Or - Treat

Kids, this will be short and sweet. Baby Boy has developed a nasty habit of getting hiccups...just as I'm going to bed. This has led to several very late nights as I wait for the jiggling to subside. Ah well - at least he's not waking me up to pee every morning at 1:30 like his sister did!

We went out last week and picked out BBJ's Halloween costume - she's going as a "mau mau" (a kitty cat). Armed with her $1 bucket from WalMart, we introduced her to the wonders of taking candy from strangers. (The door in the video is her bedroom door, and the man behind it is her father. We're taking baby steps here, people. Baby steps.)


8 comments:

  1. Pretty impressive! We're settling for "Boo." She's been practicing! She points out all the doors she's going to knock on whenever we go outside. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute....

    BTW...my baby boy hiccuped every night for the last 4 months of my pregnancy! :)

    Good luck!

    P.S. Love your new Etsy addition!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has MUCH better manners than the Tongginator at that age! On our first attempt (at 2.5 years), the Tongginator said, "gimme candy."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm impressed. I could barely get Kaylin to say "please" at the ward party. We still might take her out on Halloween through our neighborhood so that we can actually meet our neighbors :-).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope she wants to shut every door too! :O) She's a cutie. I also enjoyed watching her fish out the candy immediately after it was put in her bucket!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!