Tuesday, October 21, 2008

LoLo Craft Update

I'm sorry this update is a little late in getting up! I was having issues with Etsy last night...that were ENTIRELY "user errors". Figures, right? (Turns out I can't be logged in from both my laptop and my desktop at the same time! Hmm.)

Anyhow, without further ado - here's the newest addition to my little shoppe!



On Saturday night, I just couldn't sit still after BBJ went to bed. I was antsy but didn't really have the energy or stamina to do a big project. Sewing seemed like the perfect solution! I sat down with an enormous sheet of packing paper, left over from our move here, and sketched out a pattern. I wanted an apron that would fit a toddler, with a girly, frilly pleated skirt...oh, and completely reversible, please. (Who wants to look at a bunch of hem edges on the back of an apron? Not me!)

The fabric is from my "stash". The black and white checked is from IKEA, and the black with butterflies is from a remnant sale at JoAnn's. I love finding little bits of fabric and coming up with uses for them!

I think the apron came out really cute! What do you guys think?

(Please visit LoLo Craft to see my other "bursts of energy"!)

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that. Now if only I had a little girl to wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest apron EVER! You are so talented!

    And your daughter is gorgeous.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog from Mamasphere--see you soon!

    Sam (from Little Dragonfruit)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it and I just have to say you are crazy talented with sewing!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!