Friday, October 17, 2008

A Surprise LoLo Craft Update!




Well, I do love a good surprise. I thought I would save a little Monday evening time by putting together my shoppe update as I finished items, and then just hit "Publish" on Monday.

I really thought I had seen directions somewhere that said how to do this!
(I finished lining the envelopes for these notecards today...hence the "as I finish" sentiment!)

Imagine my surprise when I realized...there is no easy way to do it. Bummer.

I made these note cards out of "re-purposed" calendars that I scored on Freecycle a few weeks ago. Anybody have any great ideas for using up 4 dozen calendars?? I chopped up a calendar and collaged it back together. I felt like Lydia in Pride and Prejudice - I pulled it all to pieces to see if I could make it up any better!

So! Here's my Surprise Friday Update! Now all my Shoppe Sections have something in them. :-)

3 comments:

  1. Again...I'm very impressed and maybe even a little bit jealous of all your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed. And as far as creativity goes, you completely surpass me in that department!

    By the way, we need to choose a date for your baby shower. Don't even think that I've forgotten about that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious that you felt like Lydia. They turned out really cute.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!