Wednesday, October 1, 2008

News from the Trenches


An urgent message was received from Colonel BBJ this afternoon at 3:07 pm. She had enjoyed a long nap in her crib, and played happily in her crib for at approximately 30 minutes afterwards.


When she was ready to be let out, she called her mother in and, while lying on her back, delivered the following message:


"I demand dibbiblahblahgoo."


Surprised, her mother asked, "You demand? You demand what?"


The same message was repeated three times before further communication attempts were aborted.


If anybody can tell her mother what the Colonel was demanding, she will be happy to fulfill the request to the best of her ability.

4 comments:

  1. Oooh. Demand? Bronson's new thing is "no way". I don't know who taught him that. but if I ever find out, they're dead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I demand huh? Sounds like my lil guy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I demand... I demand... I demand that you keep providing me with excellent one-liners so that I can steal them for my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you find the interpreter...send them my way...I may have use for him/her...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!