Friday, December 12, 2008

An Etsy Christmas

Friends, Black Friday has come...and gone. Cyber Monday has met a similar fate. However, the mere passage of these major shopping days does not guarantee that all of our shopping is done for the holidays! I know there are oodles and oodles of options online - the real estate prices are hard to beat, but finding what you're looking for can be a bit daunting!

With that in mind, just in time for the holidays, I thought I'd put out a list of some of my talented friends/aquaintances/blogger buddies who have their own unique Etsy and online shoppes. I've highlighted a few of my favorite items in each shoppe, with specific recipients in mind. Enjoy!

For little cloth-diapered bums:
Happy Giraffe

Happy Giraffe stocks some of the sweetest little Fancy Pants you have ever seen! These cute little pants are made a little roomier in the trunk so there is plenty of room for a cloth diaper. Smart, yes?

She also has a lovely assortment of bags and cloth napkins. Go check it out!


For the lover of sweet, hand-painted, artist-signed art:
Blossom Time Creations
Miss Marie draws the sweetest little girls, doing the sweetest little things, and then sells the sweetest little prints and notecards. You simply must check out her sweet little shoppe!


For the knitter, toddler or baby:
Just Lovely
Oh, what can I say about this shoppe?! She handpaints wooden knitting needles - how yummy is that? Just pretend for a moment that you don't know the first thing about knitting - if you had a set of bluebirds painted on the end of a pair of Number 10s...wouldn't you be just the teensiest bit interested in learning how to use them?! You also must check out her sweet hand-painted onesie sets and vegan soap. Just so lovely! Oh, and her little toddler totes are the perfect size for little hands to store little treasures - BBJ has one and her "purse" must accompany us nearly everywhere!


For your Mom, Aunt, Niece, Daughter and God-Daughter, Secretary, Grandma:
Made by Myrnie
Besides being outrageously gorgeous (hi, twin!), Wonder Woman's shop is just plain fun. Seriously, what's not to love about beaded eye-glass chains (she does lanyards for office badges, too!), tiny felt barettes and seriously fluffy tutus?! She also makes some of the most insanely soft baby washcloths around. (I've taken some liberties in my description of her shoppe - not everything I've mentioned is listed right now, but it IS available. Convo her for more details!)

Gifts for occasions: Baby Showers, House Warming parties, Just Because, Birthday, Christmas...

LoLo Craft
Oh, what don't I stock? LoLo Craft is filled with gifts - gifts for toddlers, gifts for new moms, gifts for babies (or kitties!) - there are even some hostess gifts thrown in there. I love gifts, and I love the idea of making homemade gifts.


I hope you've found something new to love, or at the very least, a little inspiration for this holiday season! Remember to order soon to make sure your packages arrive before the Big Day!

2 comments:

  1. I've actually done quite a bit of Christmas shopping in various Etsy shops...I'll have to check these out too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank your for sharing the info with us!

    Happy blogging,

    Toddler Gifts

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!