Have I ever mentioned what an imagination BBJ has? No? Let me elaborate.
BBJ is in a fight right now - a knock out, throw down fight...with a doll. While I'm sitting here trying not to look (if she sees me, the spell will be broken), she is having an argument...with a doll.
"No! Mine all toys!"
She threw the baby doll on the ground and took his chair. She's hitting the baby doll...I think it's time to intervene.
Send help? This isn't the first fight she's had. The last one was with a car. I'm pretty sure the car won that argument.
So cute...and she's such a doll...but in todays society...the doll probably has a lawyer! Hope you have a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteugh...my comment didn't show up. I was just saying how adorable she is! And how in todays society...the doll probably has a lawyer!
ReplyDeleteOH SURE...now it shows up lol. I'm a doofus!
ReplyDeleteI love this girl... mostly because I now know it wasn't my parenting that turned the Tongginator into... well... into the Tongginator.
ReplyDeleteNo, don't intervene! It's too funny! Let them work it out amongst themselves, then come back and tell us who finally wins in the end.
ReplyDeleteIt is so much better to take that aggression out on a doll than a person.
ReplyDelete