Friday, November 14, 2008

Excuse me, Sir? I'd Love $500 for Groceries!




From Bubba Bubbles
(BBJ's first birthday...and cake!)

Alright, there's this contest, see? At 5 Minutes for Mom? And all you need to do is to submit a picture of someone in your family, having fun, with food.

Does anyone have more fun with food than a girl on her first birthday? I think not!

5 Minutes for Mom peeps? I hereby submit...BBJ with her first birthday cake.

2 comments:

  1. I am smiling over here! What a cute, cute picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If that's not having fun with food then I don't know what is. I would vote for you to win :-).

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!