Yes, I just said Honey Done Good. I'm trying to get back to my Alabama heritage, alright? Because, seriously? This guy rocks! I had a icky prenatal exam on Wednesday (great way to celebrate an anniversary, right?), followed by an hour long wait at a car dealership service department. (Apparently, there's this thingy on my car that may or may not be defective. If it IS defective, it will fall off and my car will go up in a flaming ball of...flames! So, they strapped it on so it won't fall off, and all is right with the world again. You may all rejoice.)
I followed those two fun appointments up with a half hour stroll through Costco for a few things we needed, as my treat. (This is sad- going through Costco without my toddler is a treat now? By the time she goes down for the night, Costco is already closed for the day!)
By the time I got home at lunch time, I was tired and hungry...and so was everyone else. I heated up some lunch while Lo Gung kept BBJ occupied, and we all sat down and inhaled it.
It took me a full half hour to notice that my anniversary gift was missing from on top of the piano. We had picked it out together - a beautiful Swarovski crystal piece. (The third anniversary is crystal, donchaknow...) In its place was a very small Swarovski box. I had no idea what could be inside!
What indeed.
Sorry, sweetie! This one's for Mama's neck only. You'll have to make do with the ribbon from the packaging.
You done good, honey. You done real good.
He did very good! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteYep...you gotcherself a keeper!!!
ReplyDeleteso pretty! honey definitely done good!!
ReplyDeleteThat is gorgeous. What a great week you seem to be having. Good for you!
ReplyDeleteYou are the best at storytelling! I love it. And i love your necklace. So cute.
ReplyDelete