So, this video is just for my Mama! BBJ and I were working this afternoon, listening to Viva la Vida, a recent album from Coldplay. I peeked up from making my 7th Christmas bow (more on that later!) and saw my little BBJ, just a groovin' away.
Oh, and yes - that little laugh in the beginning...yeah, she's been practicing that one. Sometimes she busts it out in the middle of Costco. She gets a lot of looks with that!
Enjoy, Mama. You'll see us all in a month.
Wow! She has a surprisingly good sense of rhythm! And I for one love her "laugh". Dan and I would be the ones in Costco laughing on the floor.
ReplyDeleteOh, she is so adorable. I know your mom is soooo anxious to get her hands on that cuteness.
ReplyDeleteThat laugh was hilarious. What a sweet little pistola you got! Some moves for sure.
ReplyDelete