Tuesday, November 18, 2008

LoLo Craft Update



Kids, it's Tuesday. That can only mean one thing - it's time for a shoppe update!

I had a lot of fun working on the shoppe this week, and the whole LoLo Clan got in on the act! Lo Gung stayed up late last night to help me stuff the little Jingle-y Fleece-y Block thingies, and BBJ (as always) helped with my "photo shoot" this morning. (You can see her in most of my pictures. I thought it added a sweet touch, so I didn't shoo her away.)

I learned how to make hand-twisted bows on Saturday, and thought they would make a really sweet addition to the shoppe.

Lo Gung picked out the ribbon - he thought it would be nice to have package toppers that we could use at Christmas, Birthdays, Anniversaries...any time! These look great on Christmas trees, wreaths and banisters, too. Best part - they flatten after you're done with them, so you can store them and pull them out again and again!

These blocks are safely wrapped up and put away shortly after this shoot. You can't hear it, but check out the pout on BBJ's face - she's just declared that these are "Mine!" and then gathered up as many as her little stubby arms would hold.
I need to make that poor girl a set of her own! I sewed the jingle bells into one of the seams on these blocks, making them that much safer for yitty-bitty nibbly babies! Oh, and I adjusted the price on the blocks I put up last week -who wants expensive baby toys?!
You can check out all these, and more, at my shoppe. Oh, and my "Pre-Thanksgiving Special" is still on - a free set of blank, handmade, holiday-themed note cards with any purchase before Thanksgiving. You've got until next Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. your little girl is so cute. My blog is private so please send me your e-mail address to tuckercherlyn@yahoo.com. I hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found you via McMommy and wanted to tell you your daughter is adorable! We just moved to CT as well.....it's interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!