I've been cooking up my 100 lbs of pumpkin, that never got carved for Halloween. So far I've cooked up one pumpkin...yielding approximately 26 cups of pumpkin puree. That was the smallest pumpkin. I gave half of the puree to a neighbor, made pumpkin bread with two cups of puree...and stuck the other 10 cups in the freezer. Now, to get started on the 80 lbs of pumpkin still standing in line...
A stay-at-home Mormon Mom, raising a small Eurasian family, crafting and sewing when the mood strikes her, and loving every minute of it!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
LoLo's Pumpkin Bread
Head on over to the Chow Review to see my "famous" recipe for pumpkin bread. Seriously - if a 17 year old can hunker down and make 90 loaves of it in a day, surely it's worth an hour of your time!

I've been cooking up my 100 lbs of pumpkin, that never got carved for Halloween. So far I've cooked up one pumpkin...yielding approximately 26 cups of pumpkin puree. That was the smallest pumpkin. I gave half of the puree to a neighbor, made pumpkin bread with two cups of puree...and stuck the other 10 cups in the freezer. Now, to get started on the 80 lbs of pumpkin still standing in line...
I've been cooking up my 100 lbs of pumpkin, that never got carved for Halloween. So far I've cooked up one pumpkin...yielding approximately 26 cups of pumpkin puree. That was the smallest pumpkin. I gave half of the puree to a neighbor, made pumpkin bread with two cups of puree...and stuck the other 10 cups in the freezer. Now, to get started on the 80 lbs of pumpkin still standing in line...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!