Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm not sayin'...

Now, I'm not saying our squirrels need exercise. I'm not saying they ate all the apples, plums and chestnuts in my yard and left none for me.


I'm not saying they're fat, bless their hearts.





I'm not saying that this bum could be a sign of a much colder winter than I dreamed of.


And I'm DEFINITELY not going to draw any conclusions about the similarity of our shapes.



I'm just saying...maybe I should have timed this pregnancy a little better. That squirrel gets to keep his warm coat until March - I've got to give mine up in four short weeks!
*Pregnancy update - had a dr's appointment this morning. I'm not going to bother y'all with the circumference or weight gain anymore. Sufficeth to say, I've gained about 33 lbs. I think I'll probably gain another few pounds in the next four weeks, but....I'm right about where I thought I would be. My stomach seems like it's dropped a little bit - I can't rest it on the counter now when I do the dishes. After my appointment this morning, I had contractions and cramping for the next few hours - that many more that I don't have to have later, as my mother would say! For anyone that wants to keep track with me, remember these numbers: 1 cm and 40%. Let's see what happens next week!

9 comments:

  1. BwwwaaaaHaHaHaHa!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One month to go? You look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, you look ready to pop. Or HE'S read to pop OUT! Gracious :) You look adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excitement in the air! On the other bright side - you will get your shape back sooner than the squirrel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now, that is a fat squirrel. You however look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU LOOK GREAT!!

    And I bet that's where the fruit bits in our compost pile have been going, to the squirrels, oh well, it's all recycling anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I just had water come out of my nose.

    And a cheez-it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Only four weeks? The time is FLYING.

    So super fat squirrels mean an extra cold winter? I had no idea! Our squirrels are scrawny things, so I guess I'm out of luck (I love the cold).

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!