(Mama n' Me Burp Cloth set - Black and White Floral)Yes, this is a day early...or 6 days late, however you want to look at it!
(Mama n' Me Deluxe Burp Cloth/Blanket set - Pink Queenie)I finished my "photo shoot" while BBJ took her nap, so my little blanket/burp cloth sets are FINALLY up in the shoppe!
(Mama n' Me Deluxe Burp cloth/ blanket set - Rainy Day Blue)The sale lasts for another 12 hours - let your friends know!
(Full Pink Queenie set - one blanket (3o" square), two burp cloths, one dolly burp cloth)www.lolocraft.etsy.com
cute
ReplyDeleteYou just gave me a heart attack! I looked at that first picture and my eyes bugged out thinking you'd had the baby and I'd missed it!
ReplyDeleteNow that I know he's still safely tucked away (phew!), I can say that you make the cutest stuff. If I ever need baby things, you are top of my list!
I hope you are making some sales!
ReplyDelete