Saturday, December 27, 2008

Twins?

Looks like little Siu Jeun may have a same-sized playmate, after all!

(He doesn't look too thrilled, does he?) BBJ is loving being a big sister and what she can't do for her little brother, she does for Baby (her doll). Good thing Siu Jeun is so small - he has to share a lot of his personal space with that little imposter!

5 comments:

  1. That's adorable! But no, he doesn't really look thrilled. :oD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! He looks adorable, although definitely NOT thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! I'm so baby hungry right now and my husband wants you to know that this is NOT HELPING. :>

    Ahem. Your baby shower story totally made my night. I'm not sure if that's pathetic or not, but it's true. Thanks for telling me, you know me too well. ;>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! So cute and tiny!

    I remember letting my 3 year old sit on the sofa with his newborn brother and then he just STOOD UP!! Good thing dad was right there to catch him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Cute!

    And Happy New Year! So great to have "found" you in 2008.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!