Wednesday, January 21, 2009

An Insider's View on Inauguration

If you'd like to see the Inauguration, from a missionary's standpoint a few blocks away, please go here.
(Elder Ted E. Bear is my youngest brother. He is currently serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, in Washington D.C. He currently lives near the Capitol building, and had a great view of the festivities yesterday. He writes home with "epistles" every week and those letters are the highlight of my father's week!)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link. I'm looking forward to reading about a missionary's experience in DC during these interesting times. I personally like Obama, but no matter what you think of him, I think all Americans should be proud to have an African American in the White House!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!