Tuesday, January 20, 2009

You love me! You really love me!



Aww...you like me! Laural, over at Mamasphere, gave me an award. (Really? For me? Aww....you shouldn't have!)


I've probably offended her by waiting this long to give my acceptance speech, but I was saving it for a rainy day...and there have just been other things going on, you know? Laural is such a sweet gal, and we've found that we have a few things in common...

So, without further ado...here I go following the rules! (Name off 6 things that make you happy, and then pick 6 bloggers to receive this award!)

Happy Thing #1 - SJ's belly button. Seriously, it's the highlight of my week. I love new belly buttons!

Happy Thing #2 - Ma's chicken ginger rice. It's delicious, and it's just for me! (The ginger helps new mommies get better. :-))

Happy Thing #3 - Ma is here! I've cooked dinner twice in the past two weeks, and that was by choice. (Apparently, Lo Gung can get tired of rice. Who knew?!)

Happy Thing #4 - Good friends and family on the West Coast who are sometimes up in the middle of the night to keep me company while I nurse SJ!

Happy Thing #5 - Chinese New Year is coming...yummy!

Happy Thing #6 - I lost another pound this weekend. (I know this weight will come off anyhow, but it sure does boost my confidence in the morning to see the numbers falling lower!)

Now, who shall I bestow this award on? Who is Kreative?

1) Myrnie at I Wonder Woman
2) Casey at Little Adventures
3) Kimbo at Party of Five
4) Weezy at The Read Clan
5) Tammy Wifey Pants
6) Bert at Rants of a Bert

Tag! Y'all are it! Go forth and be Kreative!

3 comments:

  1. Awww thanks for the award...it's nice to know that I'm loved and that someone does actually read my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do love you! Congrats on the award.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...Kreativ? If you say so, sweetie ;) Thanks, I'm flattered! (And congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!