Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bloggy Questions, Answered!

I've been thinking about doing a tutorial here on all things bloggy - because I revel in my geekdom - but it seems that Lorie at Be Different...Act Normal has beat me to it!

Ever wonder why bloggers never respond to your comments? It might be because you haven't got an e-mail in the correct place in your profile! If you HAD that e-mail address there, all we'd have to do would be to hit "reply" when your e-mail showed up in our inbox! (Trust me - if you leave me a comment, and I DON'T reply to you via e-mail, your profile isn't set up with an e-mail address in the right spot!)

Do you have a million and one blogs, but not all are for public consumption? Do your friends get frustrated when they go to your profile, only to be faced with a veritable barrage of blogs? Which one should they go to! Lorie will show you how to hide your blogs so they don't show up there, and don't confuse all your friends. Nifty, yeah?

If any of this sounds like it could be useful (and trust me - it's useful!), go here. (When Lorie isn't sharing her bloggy wisdom with the masses, she's collecting cute decorating ideas from around the internets, blogosphere and magazineland. Seriously - some cute ideas can be found, multiple times a day!)

I'll let you know when she puts the next installment up. I can hardly wait!

2 comments:

  1. Drives me crazy when people have so many blogs and I don't know which is the "real" blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - you got rid of WF! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!