Kids, I'm so proud of myself this week. There were a few days (ok, three!) that I really just didn't feel like getting down to the basement and working out. I would SO much rather craft...or blog...or eat cookies...or sit and stare at my toes.
Not all days. But sometimes...yeah.
I made myself do it, though. I did 30 minutes, every day. (There was one day I only did 15, but it was on Fitness Coach, and I was so tired, I think it TOTALLY counts for double! That game is HARD!!)
And you know what - it paid off. (It always does - that's the stinker part.) I broke 160!! I'm down to 159. I was so happy to see that little 5 there. That means I've lost...well, I've lost weight. I think I've lost 6 pounds since I started officially tracking it here. I even met my Wii Weight Loss Goal a week early, and had to set a new one this week. Woohoo!!
Now, just 20 lbs to go.....

Congrats on the weight loss...going from the 160s to the 150 is a major accomplishment. I can't wait to move down a number myself! Way to go on the consistancy too. Keep posting!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! You should definitely be proud of yourself - I understand how hard it is to make yourself do it, especially with little ones around. :-)
ReplyDeleteI DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD A CRAFT SITE! (not yelling, just excitement)
*skips off to check it out*
Woo hoo! Good for you. You should be proud.
ReplyDeleteYeah for you! It's so exciting to move down to the next 'level' on the scale. : )
ReplyDeleteWill you be able to participate in the olympics tomorrow? (or rather today, but tomorrow as I haven't hit the pillows yet.)
YAY! I'm so proud of you! Your dedication is shining through and you're starting to see results! I can't wait to watch what happens in the weeks to come!
ReplyDeleteYay for breaking 160!! Congrats!! LOL, you're currently at my starting point (or at least, the point where I started tracking) - but I'm considerably shorter than you AND you had a baby more recently than I did. I think I've lost about 5 lbs so far? Maybe more - I think I was heavier before I started keeping track of it.
ReplyDelete