Wednesday, March 4, 2009

BBJ Sings!

Have you ever noticed how funny toddlers are...until you pull out the camera? What's up with that?!

This was one of the RARE times that BBJ consented to continue her performance, even though the camera was rolling. My favorite part is how every song ends the exact. same. way.

Every one.

Goodness, how I love this girl.

(Also...I've been watching her these past few weeks - whenever she recites something she's memorized, she does it while turning circles. She either swings her head in a huge circle, or rolls her arm in a big circle, or runs around in a big circle. I think it helps her "jog" her memory! Thoughts, Mamas? School is in our future, and if I could figure out NOW what helps her memorize, it would be GREAT! Or am I crazy?)




1 comment:

  1. Seriously, I have so many videos of Little Boy doing *nothing.*

    BBJ is adorable. Maybe she can audition for American Idol in a few years. :oD

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!