Now, here's the magical stuff!
Jamaco Healing Oil. Ours is a 2 oz. bottle. (In Chinese, this is Si Ji Yauh , or Lion Oil.) I honestly cannot recall if this is one that I brought home from Hong Kong, or if it's one Lo Gung had from his mother.
After my little run-in with The Gnarly Tree, my mother in law instructed me to run upstairs and "rub something on it." Since I was pretty sure she didn't mean cold cream, I grabbed this bottle and went to town. I put a few drops on my finger, rubbed it into my back and -voila! - by that night, the bruise was gone. The oil ought to be rubbed in until it feels hot to the touch.
Apparently, the oil is good for other things, too...
(Bronchitis, Burns, Bruises, Cuts, Catarrh, Coughs, Colds, Croup, Corns, Earache, Fever, Lame Back, Neuralgia, Piles, Rheumatism, Swellings, Stings of Insects or Reptiles, Sprains, Sore Throat, Toothache, Wounds of all description)
But, it doesn't end there!
(Is equally as efficacious in Animal as for Man. In Horses and Cattle it is good for Anthrax, Bellyache, Bruise, Colic, Curbs, Flesh Wounds, Farcy, Gripe, Galls, Grease, Lameness, Mumps, Old Sores, Poll Evil, Sprains, Sand Crach, Scratches.)
So...run out and get some today! I can speak for its effectiveness against bruises and bug bites. Oh, and it's great for Special Cramps (ladies, I'm looking at you) - just rub it on your abdomen until it feels hot to the touch.
As far as neuralgia...and piles...I don't even want to know how you would treat those. (What's a pile? Do I want to know the answer?)
Any animal types out there? What's a Poll Evil?? Sand Crach?? Curbs???
Where can one find this magic oil?
ReplyDeleteAfter reading that list, I'm glad I'm not an animal. I want some of that oil, though!
ReplyDeletesounds like tiger balm, except slightly more useful
ReplyDelete