Thursday, March 19, 2009

It's Coming - The ULTIMATE BLOG PARTY!!

Ultimate Blog Party 2009


Oh, kids - I'm SO excited!! This is the party of the year, and YOU are invited! There will be good food, GREAT prizes, and LOADS of new friends to meet!

Wanna come? Click on the button above - all the deets are there.

Come back here tomorrow...I'm having a giveaway, but you must comment to be eligible! I'll draw a winner at the conclusion of Ultimate Blog Party '09.

If you'd like to be eligible for one of the hundreds of drool-worthy prizes over at Party Headquarters, make sure you play along with the party. Invite all your friends, host a party...and make SURE to comment on the 5 Minutes For Mom party post! (If you aren't a blogger, you can still win! Just make sure you comment on at LEAST 20 party posts!)

The party runs from March 20-27, so dust off your dance shoes, press your best frock, and let's PARTAY!

3 comments:

  1. Party time!!!! : ) Sounds fun. Except I haven't checked out all those "deets" yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you. I'll try to stop back later. Here's my party post!

    Party 2009

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think everyone wants the Kitchen Aid. lol

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!