Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sincerely Fro' Me To You: The Nose Solution

Oh come on - like you never do this? (I was So Tired of wiping her nose every 2.3 seconds, or watching her rub her face down with a tissue every 4.2 seconds...so I came up with this solution. She didn't like it.)

For more fabulous un-framable moments, head over to The Glamorous Life Association!

17 comments:

  1. I can't imagine why she didn't like this solution! Kids these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwaaaahaaaaahaaaaaaaa!

    Oh yeah.
    I have done it.

    Perfectly awesome FRO post.
    I can't imagine WHY this photo isn't hanging over your mantle?

    Bwwaaaaahaaaaahaaaaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :P

    my dad gets nose bleeds so he has to do that to himself sometimes.

    perfect solution! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is funny!! Big Brother would NEVER stand for that. He would hate it. It's not a bad idea though. His nose does run all winter long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Make sure BBJ doesn't suck the tissue paper up her brain! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *snicker* THAT is so funny! And she is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute! I ended up cutting my 12 month old daughter's hair because she kept getting snot in it when she swiped at her nose. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL this never occurred to me, wish it had when my kids could not blow their noses. Fortunately we are in a different phase of life now.

    There are a few kids I would still love to do this for though.

    She pulls it off with grace and cuteness ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is it bad that I do this and I am 28? Sometimes you gotta do, what you gotta do! Thanks for sharing this funny pic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HA!!!!!!

    Yes, I think I have even done that to myself!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thought of doing this yesterday, when Jarrah got a "blood nose," as they call them in Australia. ;)

    BBJ looks gorgeous even with her new face jewelry. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. HA HA HA HA HA!

    My poor little 2yo sat on the couch the other day with his fingers up his nose to stop it from running! He was content to sit like that, watching Sesame Street for some time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahaha, yep, I've done it to myself many times! Haven't done it to Emma yet...I don't think it'd stay in more than 2 seconds! Awesome picture. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do that sometimes for myself, but I don't think Little Boy would let me. Maybe when he gets a little older.

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL - I wouldn't be able to get my daughter to let me even try!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I do this sometimes to myself just to make my son laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!