Clearing the toys out of the living room
Finishing the crafting/mending projects I have this week. (I'm almost done...I just need to stitch up a baby blanket. I have a little boy's apron that's at the top of my to-do list, but it looks like it might not get done this week. We'll see.)
Make a big pot of something so I don't have to worry about lunch for the next few days.
Get Siu Jeun back onto his sleeping/eating schedule. He's sleeping lightly, so BBJ is constantly waking him up, and the poor little man is exhausted.
Things I hope to get done before Saturday:
Get out to buy the piano books our new students will need on Saturday morning. (Did I tell you? Lo Gung and I have taken on a few piano students! They are sisters. We each teach one of them, and I have a voice lesson with one of them as well. Saturday will be our second lesson with them. They're such a joy to teach, and this would NOT be possible without Lo Gung's help watching the kids!)
Make that boy apron...
Dust and vacuum and wet mop the dust bunnies out of the corners. (In the bedrooms especially...nobody sleeps well in a dusty room!)
In the meantime - Do you ever wonder what's going on at Casa LoLo when I'm not the one snapping the pictures?
(Yes - I blog surf while Siu Jeun sleeps in my lap. It's gotten so predictable that now, as soon as I sit down to nurse Siu Jeun, BBJ flips open my computer and turns it on for me!)
BBJ has a sort of obsession with "Priy Lasses" (Pretty Glasses). These are an old pair, of mine, that has bent beyond repair.
"Dad, do you want to try these on? They're pretty great!"
"No? Oh well. You're not cool enough anyhow. I'll just take care of my baby and practice being a Hot Mama."
(Yes, little Siu Jeun. Look on in awe and wonder. You'll be up and running with her soon enough.)
She looks like a Charlie's Angel in those glasses.
ReplyDeleteI hope the day was successful. Tackling 10000 tasks after I have had a bad night is just what I always do too...not. You loco Lolo :D
ReplyDeleteShe is sooo cute and sophisticated looking already.
What a hoot that she opens the laptop for you! That's a smart girl - handy too:)
ReplyDeleteI love those glasses. I wish I had a pair like that for ME.
ReplyDeleteI have so much cleaning to do that I just decided to not do any of it. At least today. I'll start tomorrow.
I felt exhausted just reading about the sleepless night. Oh how I have loved the last 3 years of sleep!
ReplyDeleteHope you managed to get everything done regardless.