Thursday, April 9, 2009

I'm Not Gone!

Is this a record?? The blog's been silent for nearly a week! Sorry about that - Lo Gung whisked us all away on a lovely vacation! Stay tuned for all the pictures (oh my goodness, all the pictures!) and the stories...plus a few tips on vacationing with small children.

I'll be back soon!!


Can you guess where we went??








2 million Brownie Points (and a gold star) to whoever guesses right! (Wonder Woman and Lo Gung, you keep quiet! Unless you want to tell me how great I look in these pictures...then, by all means, comment away!)

7 comments:

  1. Washington, D.C.? Looks fun, wherever it is. And may I say, you look mahvelous. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! I've been away from my blog, too--although I didn't go on a fun vacation. I just haven't been blogging. :oD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! That first picture looks like Safeco, the second just makes me wonder how much fertilizer it takes to keep up that lawn, and the third makes me laugh.

    But yes: You look amazing, my dear :) I'm glad you all made it home, with sanity mostly intact.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and the fourth you have a crazy cool handlebar mustache. I'm lovin' the 'stache.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You mean your lo gung planned a vacation????! Man, you are a lucky, lucky gal!
    Sorry, can't even begin to guess where you went. Looks like you had a great time, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wondered where you were! And I have NO IDEA. Now I have to hope it's not DC or I will look clueless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. On the coast, for sure... I'm guessing Rhode Island?
    Bet you had a wonderful time!
    Welcome home.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!