Monday, April 13, 2009

More Siu Jeun, Anyone?

This is Siu Jeun. He likes ladies, especially brunettes.

He looks funny. He loves it when you "rough him up." Hang him upside down, force his toes up to his face, or just roll him around and jiggle his face. He's stiff. Really, really stiff. He can fall over, from a sitting position, with his legs still at a 90 degree angle to his body. Like a statue stiff.

He likes to drool, especially at naptime. The drooling comes right before the yawning...which is followed quickly by the fussing, so it's best to keep an eye on the clock and stay near his crib. Oh, and he goes through about 6 million burp cloths a day. (See that drool down there? We are approaching naptime!)

I call him my happy panda...and we quote Kung Fu Panda to him quite a lot.

"He's a panda. You're a panda! What are you gonna do big guy? Sit on me??"

"Don't tempt me!"

(Look at that picture - I DARE you not to giggle.)

Have a happy Monday, y'all.

8 comments:

  1. When that first photo popped up on my reader, I had to squeal out loud. That is the cutest face ever! And I'm so glad he likes brunettes. That's my hair color (I think).

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so freaking cute!! Btw I love Kung Fu Panda!! "I love kung fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...I have the cutest panda bear in the world for a nephew :) That's funny that he's SO stiff. Takes after G'pa D...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! More! And more and more...
    He really is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. And I find it hilarious that his legs stag bent when he falls over- loveit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww he is simply scrumptious!!!!! And he has good taste in hair colour ;) AND he sleeps in his crib on a regular basis? I bow to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's getting so big! And I love BBJ's new haircut.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, so cute!! And very funny, the part about falling over with his legs still up

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!