Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sincerely Fro' Me To You: Pretty As a Peacock



We took a trip to the zoo last weekend, and snapped this picture just inside the entrance. Don't they look just...pretty as peacocks? (And who's that creepy lady behind Siu Jeun?!)

For more photos that will most likely never see the inside of a photo album or a a scrapbook, head over to The Glamorous Life Association.

7 comments:

  1. Ahhh... they are such cuties

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great! I am worried about that creepy lady, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love cutout photos! They look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha...the look on the left one's face is just too cute. It looks like sheer surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the expressions on their faces.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Their parents should be "proud as a pair of peacocks" they look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha ha...they just don't make the holes BABY size on those things do they!!!

    YOU should be PROUD as a peacock. They look adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!