Oh my good heavens. Are you SERIOUS?! So, umm...I got this award from Andrea over at Teach me To Walk...for, you know...being a great blog friend.I got this award in JANUARY, y'all. JANUARY!!!! Yeah - some friend I am, eh?!
Andrea, I LOVE it...and I was like totally flattered that you called me a "blog friend" to the world. I really mean that. And the fact that I never passed this on for...oh, FOUR MONTHS? Yeah....that's just because I'm lame like that. At first, I just couldn't decide who to pass it on to - preferably somebody that won't give me a Butt I was Trying To Be Nice award back - and then....it just languished in my drafts...forever.
Now...about passing it on. In the life of this award, it seems to have come away without its rules attached...so, I'm just going to do this -
I'm always looking for bloggy friends. Seriously. So, here's the deal - if you have an e-mail attached to your blogger ID so I can reply to your sweet comments, then this one's for you.
IF you have not yet put an e-mail in the blank, or haven't checked the little box...please go do that! Seriously - do that, and we'll call you a blog friend. :-D Deal?
Oh, and just 'cause I've got to give some love to two crazy ladies who have been commenting on my blog posts nearly every day FOR A YEAR, I'm going to pass this on to Debbie and Tonggu Momma. (Oh, and TM? I will display my award proudly, should it find its way over here. ;-))
If you need some laughs, head over to Debbie's blog - Suburb Sanity. She's got a...quirky sense of humor, and is just so level headed, it's ridiculous. Tonggu Momma is the queen of her domain, and the mother of one sassy, spicy little girl from Tonggu, China. She writes a blog called Our Little Tongginator. Head over - you'll want to meet the Tongginator. Trust me.
Congrats on your award!! Don't you love making friends through blogs...it's so much fun.
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great Mother's Day, and have a great week ahead.
ReplyDeleteMike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.comTwitter: AboutParentingPhoto ideas? 100 Portrait Ideas
You have TOTALLY got it now. You do not have a Get Out of Jail Free card. I'm sending it your way. Right. Now.
ReplyDelete;) Thanks, sweetie. I do adore you.
Even if occasionally I am a day late commenting? Whew. Seriously crazy time around the suburbs these days. Graduation is BUSY:)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your award. You define what it means to be a friend on here - you know that don't you? And I enjoy every transaction with you. My husband is even getting used to be saying I'm going to go ask you what you would do, or how you would cook it, etc!
I think forgot to say, "Thank you". But, this really did mean a lot to me. Wish you, TongguMomma and me could go out to lunch sometime. Wouldn't that be a blast. We could take your sister too:)
ReplyDelete