Friday, May 8, 2009

Fitness Friday!

Hey, y'all! Just a quick check in. I'm down another pound this week, and I'm halfway to my goal!! I'm so excited, and I'm really just proud of myself.

Grandpa's in town until tomorrow morning. We've got plans to play, cook, eat...and make the most of our remaining time together. (Not to mention the scads of projects I have to finish TODAY!)

So...this is just a quick post. Have a great Friday, everyone.

In fact, this post is so short, let's call it an Aloha Friday post. (I'll do a real one next week, with the button and everything.)

Answer this question in the comments: What projects are you working on right now?

5 comments:

  1. Projects? does spending 13 hours in a presbyterian church tomorrow, and three hours today, dressed as a surly American French Impressionist Painter count? What about the costume? ...wearing it? I want kudos too! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with your busy day and memories with grandpa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That is fantastic. Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does making it through my 1000+ unread posts on my reader count as a project?
    Congrats on your progress! That is great:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, congrats on the weight loss. You will reach your goal before you know it!!

    Second, as far as projects go, does cleaning your house count? If so, that's one thing I'm working on. The other big thing is the 5th grade yearbook. It's a bit undaunting but I'm having a lot of fun with it.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!