Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sincerely Fro' Me To You:


Today we're going to go with a blast from (BBJ's) past. This picture was taken when BBJ was just a few months past one year old. In the picture, you see her at Grandma and Grandpa's house, just as Grandma loves to feed her - sans clothes. (Less laundry!) To the left is her cousin, Ernie, "helping". Come on - if your cousin (who was twice your size) was coming at you with chicken on a fork...what would you do?!

I love this picture because Ernie was always such a great helper with BBJ. She always wanted to take care of "the baby." Yes, they had their moments - there were about 7 months where Ernie would back into a corner screaming every time BBJ came into the room - but they ended up very good friends. We are now located approximately 10 million miles from where Ernie lives, and we miss them, but we get to go back and see everyone this fall, and I'm so excited! Ernie, Aunt LoLo is coming for YOU.

For more Sincerely Fro' Me To You fun, head on over to The Glamorous Life Association. Tell 'em Aunt LoLo sent you!

4 comments:

  1. And now Ernie has her very OWN baby to take care of! She feeds her and hugs her and talks to her...very enthusiastically!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute. I'm sad the cousins are so far apart, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Myrnie to control that child of hers. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the no-clothes feeding idea. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!