However, if you're just here to see cute pictures of BBJ in her SWEET new duds...look no further. You've come to the right place!
Here we have BBJ in a fabulous thrifed find that was too small for my niece..and so it found its way to our side of the country. BBJ has dubbed this her "Princess Cinderella" and LOVES it. L.O.V.E.S. I might have to either hide it until it fits properly (it's a tad too big) or take in the sides. Me-thinks I'll need to take in the sides.
And this, my friends, is called a Twirly Skirt. I'll give you 3 guesses why it's called a twirly skirt. This was Aunt Myrnie's first project on her new serger, and I am appropriately jealous. Can you imagine zooming through perfectly placed gathers? Gathering, trimming and finishing all in one simple pass through the machine? *drool*
Oh, and these little lovelies? BBJ has only owned them for 24 hours, and is already amassing a pile of compliments from everyone who sees them. Myrnie has them available in her shop, if you're interested. (Yes, we keep it in the family around here. Doncha love it!)
Happy Cinco de Mayo, everybody!
Aww...they fit! I'm so glad!! She looks adorable, as always :)
ReplyDeleteOh...and I have a pile of more clippies going in the shop soon. Just in case... :o)
Getting packages filled with loot like this is always SO MUCH FUN!! I'm jealous, lol.
ReplyDeleteYup, that Myrnie is talented. And when you people use words like "serger" I gulp and wonder why I ever agreed to join a challenge with you where the prizes have to be handmade. Gulp again. :)
ReplyDeleteoooh I love every bit of this! Love that she wants to wear girly frilly things as well.
ReplyDelete