Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hope For The Future

My friends, I have seen the future...and it looks bright. So bright.

( It drives BBJ NUTS when he pulls the toys out of his exersaucer...and it's one of his favorite things to do.)

6 comments:

  1. How cute! My girls are 2 years apart, and life got so much easier when the younger one got old enough for them to play together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's this bit of ahhhh when you see them playing together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fabulous when they get to play together and give mommy a tiny break. I remember thinking before # 2 how nice it would be if #1 had a sibling to hang with. Now you can't separate them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.s and guess who is the bossy one! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! And they will be driving each other nuts for years to come.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!